Last updated: February 20, 2019
Mariner has developed this a web-based service, offering you the option to review our online catalog and order Company’s products (“Service“).
Who are we?
Mariner Ltd. is the operator of the Service.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us by using the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company makes a lot of efforts to protect it users privacy, many of such compatible with privacy protection laws and regulation, including EU’s GDPR regulation.
Which Information may we collect?
- We may collect various kind of information, as follows:
- Personal Data:
- Full Name
- Personal Data:
- Non-Personal Data:
Any information which cannot be used to identify you in person.
What use do we do with your Information?
- Personal Data
- Access and Use: Any Personal Data provided to us by you in order to obtain access to any functionality of the Service may be used by us in order to provide you with access to the needed functionality and to monitor your use of such functionality.
- A Specific Reason: Any Personal Data provided to us by you for a specific reason may be used by us in connection with that specific reason.
- Marketing: Any Personal Data provided to us by you may be used by us to contact you in the future for our marketing and advertising purposes, including without limitation to inform you about new services or applications we believe might be of interest to you, and to develop promotional or marketing materials and provide those materials to you.
- Statistics: Any Personal Data provided to us by you may be used by us for statistic reports containing aggregated information.
- Non-Personal Data
Since Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify you in person, we may use such data in any way permitted by law.
Which Information do we share with Third Parties?
- Personal Data
We have no intention of selling your Personal Data to any other third party.
However, naturally there are circumstances in which we may disclose, share or transfer your Personal Data, without further notice, as follows:
- Providing the Service: From time to time, we may transfer relevant details to the Company’s suppliers as part of the chain of supply. Without derogating the above, we make use of Store Online Ltd for the development and management of the website, and of delivery providers for deliveries.
- Required by Law: If we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law, including but not limited to, orders by any governmental entity, court or any other judicial entity, in any jurisdiction.
- To Prevent Wrongdoing: If we believe in good faith that disclosure is required in order to prevent any kind of illegal activity, fraud or civil wrong.
- Marketing: We may disclose Personal Data for the purpose of marketing or advertising the Service. However, we will not share with those third parties any information of specific users of the Service, which could be personally identifiable.
- Statistics: We may disclose Personal Data for the purpose of production of statistic reports containing aggregated information, which would be transferred to third parties in order to promote the Service. However, we will not share with those third parties any information on specific users of the Service, which could be personally identifiable.
- Non-Personal Data
Since Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify you in person, we may disclose such data in any way permitted by law.
What about Children?
We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to use the Service, disclose Personal Data or information, and do not knowingly allow our users to share Personal Data or information, from or about a child under the age of 13. If we find out that a user is under the age of 13, or that the Service contains Personal Data or information, from or about a child under the age of 13, we will delete all Personal Data and information submitted by this user and his Service account as quickly as possible. If you know of a user of the Service who is under the age of 13, or if you believe that we have Personal Data or information, from or about a child under the age of 13, please report us to:email@example.com
Links to Other Web Sites
The Service may contain links to other websites and/or third-party services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of such websites and/or services, and we advise you to review their privacy policies.
Storage and Security
- We are strongly committed to the protection of your Personal Data and information, and we will take reasonable technical steps, which are accepted in our industry, to keep your Information secured and protect it from loss, misuse or alteration. However, if you notice a risk or any security violations, we advise you to report to us on [firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can resolve it as soon as possible.
- We provide payment process at the website via credit cards, which is protected by advanced means of data protection. The communication during payment is secured using encryption protocol (SSL) which is an E-Commerce standard, through professional third parties. We do not keep credit card details on our servers.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Notice and removal
You may, at any time, inform us that you wish to remove your personal data from our servers by a written request to email@example.com and we shall remove your personal data in a reasonable time.
Please be advised that after such removal of personal data, you shall not be able to use our Service anymore.